No 20 minutes of free play with 10 bars

Options
sarahcz1949
sarahcz1949 Posts: 4 Newbie

For the third time in the last 2 weeks I used 10 bars to purchase extra moves to finish a level. I got the extra moves but NOT the 20 minutes of play time! I am sick of being cheated and will probably quit this game!

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

You need to stop buying extra moves. 😂😂😂

you need to contact player support from your game app. Hopefully they will help you. 50/50. They are tendency to take a long time to respond.

good luck.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

It is quite unfortunate and we feel sorry for this but as a community we dont deal with purchase or purchase related issues. I am afraid you have to contact support directly from the game to get this.

• If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.
    • When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.
    • Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.
    • Or alternatively use the contact us at bottom of page ( you will need your game ID for this )

Please be patient with them as their response can take a little bit time as more people are in home now a days.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

It is very unfortunate and we regret this but as a community we do not deal with related purchase or purchase problems. I'm afraid you have to contact support directly from the game to get this.

If you are playing on mobile, please send an email to player support directly from the game.

When you send an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically receive your purchase history and all transactions for the last 90 days.

Go to the game's Start menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases and Gold Panels - Contact us and email them.

Alternatively, use contact us at the bottom of the page (You will need your game ID for this)

Please be patient because their response can take some time as more people are at home now days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?