gold gone

ccsol
ccsol Posts: 3 Newbie

My gold is gone and I didn't spend it, what have I done and how can I get it back?

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

Heyy there @ccsol ☺️

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.🤗

We are sorry about your problem, To resolve your issue, you will need to contact our Player Support here.

You can let me know in any other context.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ccsol Hi and welcome, Unfortunately the community does not deal with purchases or gold bar issues .

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

or alternatively use the contact us at bottom of page ( you will need your game ID for this )

• ccsol
    ccsol Posts: 3 Newbie

I earned the gold bars I didn't buy them. I didn't spend them either. The only thing I have done differently is I opened the mobile app on my phone but it wanted me to start at level one I think.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ccsol Hi, yes understood that but we cannot replace in the community, you need to contact customer support and explain your issue and hopefully they can help you with this

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi dear welcome to the community.

Very sorry to hear about your loss of gold. But unfortunately the community dont deal with purchase or purchase related issues. So as freddy mentioned above you need to directly cobtact store from your game and i hope they will give you positive reply.

Thanks.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Good luck! I hope you get your gold bars back. But I think they only give back if you purchased them. Earned gold bars? I'm not sure. But it is worth a try.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @ipete !

You're right, we compensate purchased items- unless there has been a problem in the game itself, and this is something our Player Support team can investigate 😊

Good luck, @ccsol !❤️

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

If you have a problem in losing gold and boosters, this means that you either erased the internal storage memory of the game or deleted its data, or that you changed your accounts or your phone if you did not do anything and the gold disappeared automatically without you using it inadvertently to purchase reinforcements and that you do not know you should contact the customer service center Because this problem is related to buying and not society

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?