This happens to me regularly

petgirl
petgirl Posts: 29 Level 2

I was on level 469 and all my events disappeared. I would usually uninstal the fee ame and reinstall it. Every time I did that though...the same thing would happen. Tired of reliving the same levels...I just continued on giving up on getting any events back. As I got into the 500 levels, all the events slowly returned. Toffeys thing...treasure box...episode races...and teams. Now I opened my game tonight on local 766 and all my events are gone again. My question is...why does this happen? Does this happen to anyone else? Will my events reappear? I'm just frustrated about it. Help please?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2020

I really felt your frustration. I haven't seen Kimmy's arcade or bubblegum hill come back for a long long time. I never got treasure box or anything things else. But I do have toffee's fair which I would trade it for other features in a heartbeat. I hope you get your problem resolved soon. Good luck.

you probably have done the usual tricks....check for updates....log out and in....check to see if you have enough free memory...on and on.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @petgirl !

I'm sorry to hear you've lost your events in the game, that must be frustrating.😔

There are some things to be considered; on one hand, you need a stable internet connection in order to have those events in your game- if you lose your connection or it's not stable enough, they might disappear.

On the other hand, some of these events are scheduled for some days, and not available on others; that's why you can find they disappear at some point, and then come back.

And last but not least, most events are not available for every player at the same time; they are usually tested by dividing players into groups, so it can happen that you have no events for a certain amount of time, if you are in no test group.

However, all this doesn't mean we can't help you- I will be glad to check if there's any problem in your account if you send me the following information:

• device you're playing on (model & make)
    • game version (if you play on mobile, you can see this in your app store)
    • player ID (check HERE how to find it)

Thanks a lot! (and thanks, @Trish24 , for the tag!)

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Check the internet on your device. It must be stable. You must know that the game varies from one player to another according to the region and the type of update you have. There may be some updates for you and I do not have another player or vice versa. This is according to experimenting with the game and many changes are made. Evidence of temporary storage of the game or its data has been lost, you will lose your reinforcements, or when updates are made, there are reinforcements that depend on

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?