Troll's Party event

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

According to my apps I've just moved to United Kingdom though

That’s why I won’t change language @Pitty_Kitty I had once my whole device messed up because of different time zones. In fact after that I hardly get events in my Saga game 🤔.

• Yosca
    Options

Do you see a different time zone? @Pitty_Kitty . I think UK and Italy is just 1 hour so that could be fine.... I had a different time zone of 12 hours... Anyway you decide for yourself 😊

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale .

I wish I could be able to join @candycrushinit 's team in CCS but unfortunately, after a certain update, I ended up in a random team while I was in team Sweet Seekers with my other 2 friends which were @flew66 and @Spinnifix .

Why CCS Team did that change...well...I don't really know.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

The difference of 1 hour is not a problem but what worries me is the changing of events mechanism. I had no problem with events, I wouldn't want to change that and end up with no events 😅. I'll ask a CM if changing time zones changes something or not

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Sweetice @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty @Sofia1992,

No F5 team splitting up, hon. Trying to get back to "Custom" teams we joined, then were moved to other teams we don't want.

Think so. Don't remember where I saw it, but yes, believe best to connect to facebook then sync, for a number of reasons. Lives, would be one, they are free, communication with teammates, including maybe downloading the Facebook "Messenger" App, for another way to stay connected. You should also sync your device, like with internet time etc.. Things run down, so require syncing or resetting.

You are mysterious, your a fairy. lol However, you can be mysterious, but people still have to understand the language, or being mysterious is no good, if no one knows what you are saying. Or maybe you mean femininity.

Well if it says UK, & you don't live there, then need to sync the device for your time frame or zone / country, etc...

Yes, again it depends on where you live, what clock you are on. Might be another reason for using Facebook, since it has many people from different time zones. These have to be sync up, or calibrated. Even atomic clocks have to be reset. Again, if you crossed the time zone or whatever you call it in europe, into another language, then you may have crossed over into another testing group by King. 12 hours is a huge change. Half a day, in fact.

Ok, @Sofia1992 which is why you need to talk to @Werner_Cichy. He got me out, by sending a "Link", I believe thru Facebook. Before that, I couldn't leave either. If I tried to leave on my own, the desktop app would hang then close on me. He & others on my team now are also Admin's for CCS thru Facebook. So a good idea to talk to him about getting out. Or have @candycrushinit or @Pitty_Kitty send you a "Link". If it doesn't work, then talk to him. He is a "Sweet Legend" & Admin. So may have things, tools, resources, etc.. we do not have. He is also our teammate. You girls, can talk a 1000 languages, be mysterious, but can't talk to your teammate on a problem. (hehe)

Well, hope this helps.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/11/2020

• Yosca
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Actually I don’t think you loose events because of changing languages. They always say, and you can read it in the help center, things can come and go. Another group gets some events/features. So I think my luck for having events is gone now. When I have them back, I’ll let you know 😊.

@Origins7_Dale I don’t play via Facebook I am ok with King account and I won’t change. Others don’t need to know what my language says in the game, it’s just information for me. So no thanks I won’t change my language 😎. I am speaking English in the forum so you all can understand me.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

Briefly, because about to snooze right here at my PC. When I gave @Pitty_Kitty those instructions on changing language for her Android, it was for "Both", her language & english or any other one she wanted. This way, she could post on the forums in english, but go back if she wanted too, to her language "Italian". As simple as that.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/11/2020

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Origins7_Dale .

Hmm...yes, I will ask @Werner_Cichy if he knows more about this change on F5 Feature when I will get the chance.

Also, let me inform you that I play from King Account and not from Facebook just like @Yosca .

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,274 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Sofia1992 , @Origins7_Dale

I don't have any more options than you. Unfortunately I haven't found the time to find out more about the team change at F5. I got the link from @Sukanta_Biswas . He could help you there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?