Game #1190

Options
warbaby12345671142
warbaby12345671142 Posts: 8 Level 2

I have played on game #1190 for a MONTH and cannot get passed it. I refuse to pay for more moves, WHAT is the problem? I am not that bad of a player, as I got here, didn't I?

Best Answer

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello

Welcome to the sweet King community I hope this helps You have to pop the soda bottles so that the bear floats along the tube to the candy chain. Fish, fish and more fish are the secret to level 1190. As soon as you start making matches, the soda bottles will start to drop and you will need to pop them. If you match in the same column whenever possible, you can get multiple bottles in the same column, or close so that you can match more than one with a move, as the biggest problem with level 1190 is the shortage of moves at final. There are six colors on the board, so making special sweets isn't that easy, so you should play more carefully than usual so you don't miss out on any chances. The board will move sideways as you move the bear and when you can see the candy chain you will have to clean the black candy blockers by hitting them with a stingray or once all the bottles are broken the fish will break them. The fish will also remove the final cupcake blocker, but only when all the soda bottles are gone. If you are fighting with the last part of level 1190, you can always use a hammer to remove the last blocker.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?