How does one get boosters on Windows 10? ❔

Options
little_kay
little_kay Posts: 378 Level 3
edited August 2020 in Discussions

Hey Soda community!

I started playing Soda a long time ago, but for some reason I quit after about 15 levels - I actually don't remember why πŸ€”

Anyways, a few days ago I decided to try all the King games after getting hooked onto Candy Crush Friends - and when I went back to Soda, I realized that I had already started to play it before.

However when I was playing I realized that I had no boosters, which made me wonder, how does one get boosters?

I know that in Candy Crush Friends, there are gift boxes; in Candy Crush Saga, there is a booster wheel.

Is there anything similar in Soda? I play on Windows 10 PC; is there nothing of the sort on PC? I know that usually mobile devices has more features than an application on a desktop/laptop.

I'd like to say in advance, thank you!!

If you seen me in other communities, you'll recognize that now is the time for my signature signoff πŸ˜‰: stay sweet, and keep crushin! πŸ―πŸ‰

Best Answers

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @little_kay

When you log into your game everyday you will receive a free booster. After 7 days you will get 30 minutes free life with your booster. Then there are contest in game to help you win boosters. πŸ€—

I hope this helps. πŸ‘

Stay safe. πŸ’•πŸ’«

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer βœ“
    Options

As you play more levels, there should be more features pop up for you to play or join a team to win some boosters. Hopefully you will see them soon.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @little_kay,

Yes, there are boosters available. It is however, dependent on which mini / side game you have. In "Soda" on the main levels are "Batula" chest, you can win with boosters, once you unlock the chest with the key.

Here are some of the Mini / Side Game Apps or Boosters you can win, that I have had in "Soda" on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

• Supersonic Lolly Booster
    • Kimmy's Arcade
    • Mr. Toffee's Fair
    • Soda Squad Teams App

At midnight or so there are the "Daily Bonus", have heard it might also be on a trial basis now.

Here are some of my Posts on these things, since you use what I use.

Best to start on Page 1, which will tell you more:

There is more of course, but this will get you started. Use the "King Community" Search Bar at the top right, where the icons are by your avatar, for whatever you are looking for.

I also recommend you sign into "Facebook" & then "Sync" your PC with your "King" Account. Get "Free Lives" from your friends this way.

Here are a few more references for you:

*Edited by CM. Against the House Rules*

• YouTube - Videos
    • Google - Posts, Archives, Blogs, Videos, etc...
    • "King Community" Search Bar - Above!
    • Online Guide - For Both (CCS) & (CCSS)

We also have "Contests" here to win "Gold Bars" or "Boosters". Just click on the Contest / or Win Prizes tab above for your game.

Hope this helps.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Oigins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

8/24/2020

Answers

• teresawallace44
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @little_kay

When you log into your game everyday you will receive a free booster. After 7 days you will get 30 minutes free life with your booster. Then there are contest in game to help you win boosters. πŸ€—

I hope this helps. πŸ‘

Stay safe. πŸ’•πŸ’«

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• [Deleted User]
    Answer βœ“
    Options

As you play more levels, there should be more features pop up for you to play or join a team to win some boosters. Hopefully you will see them soon.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @little_kay,

Yes, there are boosters available. It is however, dependent on which mini / side game you have. In "Soda" on the main levels are "Batula" chest, you can win with boosters, once you unlock the chest with the key.

Here are some of the Mini / Side Game Apps or Boosters you can win, that I have had in "Soda" on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

• Supersonic Lolly Booster
    • Kimmy's Arcade
    • Mr. Toffee's Fair
    • Soda Squad Teams App

At midnight or so there are the "Daily Bonus", have heard it might also be on a trial basis now.

Here are some of my Posts on these things, since you use what I use.

Best to start on Page 1, which will tell you more:

There is more of course, but this will get you started. Use the "King Community" Search Bar at the top right, where the icons are by your avatar, for whatever you are looking for.

I also recommend you sign into "Facebook" & then "Sync" your PC with your "King" Account. Get "Free Lives" from your friends this way.

Here are a few more references for you:

*Edited by CM. Against the House Rules*

• YouTube - Videos
    • Google - Posts, Archives, Blogs, Videos, etc...
    • "King Community" Search Bar - Above!
    • Online Guide - For Both (CCS) & (CCSS)

We also have "Contests" here to win "Gold Bars" or "Boosters". Just click on the Contest / or Win Prizes tab above for your game.

Hope this helps.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Oigins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

8/24/2020

• little_kay
    Options

@Origins7_Dale Love your response! I figured King wouldn't limit the boosters; however, I really did want to learn about the features on Windows 10. Your response really addressed all of my questions - and it made me learn so much about the game! I went and took a look at all of the links - super helpful! I'm also grateful that you took the time to write such a long yet informative response.

I have already known about the contests that are held - the Friends community that I regularly engage in hold similar contests, though I'm sure you know about that!

I also know about the search bar, the icons near my avatar, and the King Community account workings, as well as the in-game syncing feature - but thanks for telling me anyways!

And thank you for welcoming me into the Soda community - I've been in the Friends community for such a long time that it's sort of refreshing to enter into a new community of crushers who are invested in a similar yet different game.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to address all of my concerns!

• little_kay
    Options

@teresawallace44 Yes, I knew that there was bound to be some sort of daily reward, and of course some sort of contest, as King does that with all of the games I've tried so far. I really appreciate your response; it really confirmed it for me!

• little_kay
    Options

@ipete So the features in Soda are really similar to other Candy Crush games, huh? Thanks for your help; I really found your answer helpful!

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thank you for your kind words. I just play soda, haven't wondered outside yet.😁 You have to give it up to Dale, he is the best! So detailed. He is the glue to our community.

• little_kay
    edited August 2020
    Options

Yup, it's no problem! I mean, you took the time to help me! (And yes, about Dale - I could totally tell! πŸ˜‰)

• teresawallace44
    Options

You’re welcome @little_kay πŸ’•

If you have any more questions don’t be afraid to ask. πŸ€—

I am glad @Origins7_Dale could give you a more detailed answer. πŸ‘

Stay safe and keep crushing. 🍭🍭🍭

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?