Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was at level 1400 somewhere it relighted me into Facebook and I lost everything I recently changed my Facebook password would that mess it up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, Warm welcome to our sweet community!~
Check this page to help you restore your level~
Hope it helps!~
Thanks & Good luck!!~
hi dear welcome to our community
Don't worry about your progress.
please Read this 👇
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251570/have-you-lost-your-levels-heres-how-to-get-them-restored
@kkincaid Hi and welcome. Please see post below for help with getting your levels restored
Hope this helps