We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

new phone

weiseltoo
weiseltoo Posts: 2 Newbie

i got a new phone and lost my daily prize accomplishments even tho i didnt miss a day!!???

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@weiseltoo Hi and welcome, it may take a while to connect to the server correctly you may need to play a few levels, has all your levels and gold bars transferred over successfully. Might also be worth checking the game is up to date and log out and restart your device then log back in , see if it connects to the server correctly

Hope this helps

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

The boosters we accomplish from the game is stored directly on the device and not in the game so we lose them in case we change our device or reinstall the game. Similarly i believe the daily accomplishments also restart from beginning.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I think when you switch devices, your daily bonus will start at day 1. Just think new phone = new day.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,284 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

When you change your device while playing this game, unfortunately daily bonus reseted to Day 1 and cannot be transferred with your old device. 😔

⚠️ Also please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall any King's Game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

If you want to win gold bars, you can click here to join this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,324 Level 5

Hi dear welcome to our community

All boosters Are saved In Your Storage Not Online anywhere so when you uninstall the game so all boosters stored got disappeared from game.

Daily Prize starts From Day 1.

Please Use Backups Feature From Third Party When You are Changing Your device or uninstalling The game.

Hope this helps have fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?