How can I get free power ups?

Options
2Β»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello future!

If I put it that way, you get boosters too. You have MR. Toffee, soda team. What I don't have. You have the chest with the key. You will definitely get the chewing gum machine. And the episode race. You get the daily booster every day. In principle you have everything. You have to be patient and you can do it. You have the option to buy. This is voluntary. Otherwise, please take a break and collect the boosters. Only then are the time-controlled boosters which then run. Hope you understand now !!

Just take your time and be patient !!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited September 2020
    Options

@future24 See @Spinnifix put it so well for u! Now lets weigh the +ves and the -ves. Toffee fair u can complete one row in hopefully 24 hrs. Gumball machine a booster in 48hrs. Chest key not possible to get if u dnt pass levels. Episode race if u win u get the gold bars. Seeing ur screenshot i don't see good chances right now for u winning the episode either πŸ€” Daily timed booster is ur best bet as of now. And if @ipete is correct in his observation skills maybe u got the BGH too, but its not always possible to get to the top to the throne. But lets's stay positive. 🀞Hope u could count the positives and negatives. And i sincerely hope the positives would outweigh the negatives πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?