Win 10 app not synchronising achieved levels between devices

Rab123
Rab123 Posts: 18 Level 2

My PC (Win10/64 Pro) shows I have reached the "current" end level of Soda (5545). My Laptop (Win10/64 Ent) only shows up to 5485 as complete but the other levels are available but incomplete. Both apps, on the "Teams" event, in my Team tab display my current level as 5546. Both devices are fully updated and both running Version 1.176.200.0 of the Soda App. I have removed and reinstalled the app from my laptop, no change.

I log on to Soda with my FB credentials.

I understand that on IOS, Android, Kindle and the FB only have 5485 levels released and that Windows is the pre-release version. On my IOS and Android device the Teams also shows my current level as 5546 even though they are not available on these OS.

Why is my progress not sync'd between the same OS and same App version? Gold bars are, mini game waiting time and my Team listing is......but my progress is more important!

Best Answer

• Rab123
    Rab123 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Sukanta,

Sorry but you will not be able to fix. This is now with King's QA and Developer Teams.

After more than a month of communication with support, King have replicated my reported issue and working on fix, I have been told this will have to be released via a new version of Soda.

This issue may also apply to the other Saga Game Family pre-release levels.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?