Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For some reason I can't get episode races. Or tick ltiles. No
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
A very warm welcome @penquinone to our Sodalicious Community! Have you had these features before but now you don't or have you never had them? As far as I am aware - you should have the episode race and I thought Mr. Toffees Fair was available for everyone. But some of the features are not released to 100% of the players and sometimes what you have access to will change, so if you don't have these features now, hopefully you will sometime in the future. For example I only recently got access to Kimmy's Arcade and I have never had the opportunity to watch Ads for extra moves/boosters etc. in any of my games.
Anyway, I hope you are still having fun playing the game even if you don't have access to those two features at this time.
Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!
Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!
What level are you at?
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
I think their team is still testing this new feature that means it's still not complete to be fixed to everyone mostly and selecting some players have this feature as it's still tested.
How about you read and follow this discussion of your similar problem that I hope this help? 😊
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
Have a sodalicious day! 🥤
You might have internet connection problem. Check your end, but the problem maybe in the game server. You just might have to wait for awhile until the studio has a fix/update.