Why is the WebGL question coming up on my Macbook today?

Options
yawollohnylg
yawollohnylg Posts: 4 Newbie

Why is the WebGL question coming up on my Macbook today? I know Flash will no longer be supported after December but what is this all about?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@yawollohnylg Hi and welcome, I have this happen to me a few times using google chrome and normally refreshing the page causes the proper HTML5 game to load, but you could clear the cache of your internet browser and restart your device to see if this improves the issue.

Hope this helps

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@yawollohnylg Hi and welcome, I have this happen to me a few times using google chrome and normally refreshing the page causes the proper HTML5 game to load, but you could clear the cache of your internet browser and restart your device to see if this improves the issue.

Hope this helps

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,029 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @yawollohnylg and a very warm welcome to our Sodalicious Community! Hopefully the advice provided above will resolve your issue, but if it doesn't, make sure to comment below and we will try and assist you further.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?