Level 3016

Options
Shernique
Shernique Posts: 1 Newbie

I Played level 3016 which is a very difficult level for days - maybe week or more. Finally, I conquered it after buying some extra lives. As soon as I did get through it, I received a message that said there was an error and you were working on it - try again later. Well now it doesn't show that I completed that level. This is so upsetting after trying and trying and then spending money to get it and then nothing.

I have been tempted on several occasions to quit playing this game. I get really close and try to use 10 points to continue only to have the store "closed".many times.

Please resolve this issue with Level 3016.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Shernique Hi and welcome i am sorry to here this has happened to you . If you have made a purchase to complete this then please contact custom support from your game and explain your issue as the community does not not deal with purchases as it contains your personnel information,and they should help you with this. Just go to settings and question mark and send them a message.

Hope this helps

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Very sorry about this connection error. This is a complex error. Please do the standard troubleshooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again. Unfortunately you have to replay the level and i hope this time there is no glitch.

And as far as your purchase regarding this level is concerned as explained above by freddy please contact player support directly from your game application.

Have a nice day ahead.😀

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

So sorry that you have to replay that difficult level.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps that I hope this helps. 😊

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with purchase" and then "Purchase items are not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?