Driving me Mad

Options
heatherann
heatherann Posts: 21 Level 2

Candy crush soda sage rebuild candy town is driving me fecking mad my weekly quest are but

cant move them over as canโ€™t collect rewards!!!!!!!!! Please sort this out

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Please calm down and tell us little bit more what exactly the issue is. What i understood please correct me if i am wrong that you are having difficulty in clearing your quest of rebuild candy town.

If that is yes then please note that daily we recieve feedback about clearing quest and claiming prize. Its a bonus feature and you have to clear it to claim any rewards. I wish you good luck to clear it. But if i didnt understand your issue then please feedback us so that we can give you some more related information.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.๐Ÿ˜€

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@heatherann Hi and welcome, There is an issue with the feature that is being looked into , but unfortunately we have no time frame on a fix for this at present. Hopefully it will be sorted soon but as with any new feature sometimes they can have technical issue.

All we can do is ask you to do the standard troubleshooting tips and see if this helps if not i am afraid you will just need to wait for a fix to be implemented.

Please check your game is up to date, log out. If playing via a browser also clear the browser cache and restart your device and then log back in

Apologies if you have heard this before but only advice we can give at present

Hope this helps

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

The studio is working hard to resolve this issue. Keep checking for updates.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

After reading this i am glad i didn't get rebuild candy town for more than a day for the second week. Well there are a bunch of other players as well who are having some or the other issues with this feature.

Well all i would say is thank you studio for not keeping things on my map that are not worth the time! Gratitude ๐Ÿ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?