Sunday 11 th October 2020 Lost all my boosters from my windows Pc

Options
renamifsud2
renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3

Hello

Sunday the 11 th October 2020 in the afternoon I logged in my soda crush game on my windows PC device and found out I lost all my accumulated boosters that I have been accumulating since 2016

i fainted when I saw that all the boosters were gone

I straight away contacted king and till today after sending 12 emails and screenshots of the boosters I had and the boosters I have now but until today Tuesday the 13 th October haven’t heard from them only an acknowledgment from king

I have never uninstalled the game as I know that if you do so you will loose your boosters of that device

please help me as I am so frustrated

it’s hard to accumulate what I had as I haven’t had bgh since March

I worked so hard through the years to have all that boosters

thanking you

god bless

Rena

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Very sorry for your reply! 😔

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device or reinstall game! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

Not as sorry as I am

my game is saved as it is synchronized with my iPad and iPhone

I did not uninstall or transfer from one device

all I did I played in the morning and all boosters were there

then when I logged in and pressed play I realized all boosters were gone

I logged in and out from my profile many times and shut down and restarted my PC

but no boosters came

not fair as I spend hours replaying levels for just a point in order to get a booster in the end to help me with the new levels and since March no bgh to earn boosters or any other event only mr toffee fair and most of the time players hold on a tile for two days

surely this happened from kings game side and you can at least compensate some so the 9000 boosters I lost

I have no boosters now in I’m Pc

please be of some help

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,453 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering! You can read here that I hope you can understand to read it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?