πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

πŸ‚ Win Gold Bars with the Soda Autumn Games: Uncover the image!

Options

Comments

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Love ❀️ this game . Here we go . 😎😁😎 Team "SODALICIOUS CRUSHERS" . 🀩🀩🀩

Go teams Go !!! Everybody, have a GREAT day !! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Elsa @swabby @KingChewy @bearwithme @PummyRaj & @Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie,Β &Β "Soda Autumn Games"Β Group,

Β 

Bear-y-Sweet you have been updated.

Keep in mind, this is about "Team Work", not how high you can score. Once your team, meaning all 3 players combined score have:

• *Passed Score - *1,121,800

You are done, with "Qualifier Round", go to "Grand Finale".

However you do it, we do need "ALL" 3 of the team members scores added together. Then post it. 😁

Again, see *Page 10 & *Page 1.

Haven't seen @PummyRaj in awhile @KingChewy. Might want to PM her.

On "Free Lives" can always use "Facebook", @Adav. Don't have to use the rest of the features on it. Know how much you dislike it. Something to consider.Β 

Nice score @swabby / Spignew. However, need to post at:

• Soda Levels, go here:

• Soda Badges up to Level 5000 go here:

Brings up 2 interesting questions.

• Since I am not on a Soda Autumn Games Team, how do I get the "Soda Autumn Games Badge"Β ForΒ "Participating"Β inΒ Soda Autumn Games?
    • *Along with what Level do I do, to get it?

I would say, keeping in mind this has to be "Approved By Our CM's". Go to *Page 1, on the far right is the "Team Assigned Level", do any one of them, then post it, with the "Comment" this is for the "Soda Autumn Games Badge"Β ForΒ "Participating"Β inΒ the Soda Autumn Games!

If you are on a "Lower Level", than what is posted. Then ask our CM @Lola_Pop for a "Reassigned Level".

• However, best to wait on our CM's, to see what they say 1st.

Ok, that's it for now.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

10/15/2020

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,007 Level 4
    Options

Hello @swabby welcome here πŸŽ‰

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Yep, welcome @swabby ! Just like @Origins7_Dale says:

You can play any of the levels assigned to a team, and post the screenshot here- or cheer up one of the teams with a sweet message, a picture or a gif- sharing the Soda Autumn Games spirit counts as participating as well! 😁

So, guys; how are you all doing today?

The teams that have not reached that 1,121,800 score- don't worry, you still got plenty of time and you can do it, for sure!

And the teams that have passed that score...which will be the first team to pass the 10,000,000 mark? @teresawallace44 and her woman power team are up to it! Who else is? 😏

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nix66 and @siti_payung Are you guys up to passing the 10 million mark? It will have to be the same level we have been playing though. πŸ‘

I’m going to post my next screenshot now...

✨⚑️Soda Squad Experts. ⚑️✨

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Sorry @Nix66

I understand. We will wait for the finale. It’s not a big deal. πŸ‘

I was just wondering. πŸ€—

Keep doing what you’re doing. πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop,

Well doing *10 Million, is going cause a lot, I mean a very large amount of screenshots here. Perhaps you can give those who want to do this, a separate "Link" to do it at?

Just a thought on this.

Sorry, can't do this, still have to do my "New Levels" yet. Support issues, current contests on both "Soda & Saga", along with daily things, like eating & sleeping, keep you busy.

@CandyCrushIsCool *I guess you mean your posting "Screenshots" here or the "403 Error Code"?

Need to research it. Don't think you are the only one to have this issue. Microsoft has forum's on error codes, there are databases on them, etc...

Look up your online guide / user manual, should have troubleshooting tips for you. Go to your store or manufacture of your device. Finally, use your PC.

It might also be the "Editor" here, does act up, from time to time.

Do what you can do on your end 1st. The rest is up to the "Sender".

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

10/16/2020

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@tininha1975 & Adav managed to get some score... we will update with more later (seems like we have to try much harder)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?