Unplugged Internet

Options
Idaho_Biker
Idaho_Biker Posts: 78 Pro Player 👑

😔 2 Issues (When it Rains it Pours):

1) Trying to give some Lives to my Team-mates, but get a Message that says: "Something went Wrong, try again Later"

2) Trying to Receive//Send Friends Lives, But get a Message: "No Internet", SAY WHAT???? Geez, I'm on Facebook, My Browser is Running, My eMail is working all of which require Me to be ON the Internet, right?? And I was Playing 4 Games of Soda too....Cleaned everything this Morning, with My CCleaner PRO (Both Browsers-Chrome & Edge)

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Idaho_Biker!

🔷 Regarding both the issues you describe ---> Facebook recently made a change to its platform & this means you might experience issues when sending or receiving lives.

• But do not worry! A fix for CCSS is ready so please make sure to update it to the latest version on your device.

🔹 Also, here are a couple of handy guides on how to keep your apps updated on Android & iOS.

🔺 If after the update you are still experiencing issues, please comment HERE so @LadyRaffie -CM for CCSS- knows you are still having issues and can further help you.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?