My account

YvonneCarter
YvonneCarter Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been having an account through my FB but can't log in. When I used the email address I have attached to my FB bcarter51945@gmail.com it said there was no email address found. So I created one like a dummy and now I'm considered a new bee.... Candy Crush jelly I'm on level 3321 on candy Crush soda I'm on level 3490 on candy crush friends I'm on level 1621 plus I've spent hundreds of dollars in app purchases so definitely not a new bee. How can I make sure I have access to all my badges?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓

@YvonneCarter Hi and welcome, Please edit you email out of the post as this is your personnel information and could be open to abuse.

Not quite understanding your problem, are you saying you can no longer log in and need your levels restored or do you mean you have used a different email to get to the community you have been classed as a new bee on this site. As this just means your new to the community not the games.

Also what access to the badges are you after? the community badges, did you have a different account with badges already collected

Can you think of any other email addresses you may have used to sign in to the community

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?