🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

To read or not to read, that's the question

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@ElenaVorona u know for a fact that u won't get any of your answers. Not from anyone your asking here atleast. Why consume that energy behind that person then? Just let them be.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,806 Level 3
    Options

@Marriam1, I have not been waiting for answers for a long time. There will be no answers.

I do not pretend to be an authoritative opinion)). I'm on the forum - just a fan of playing CCSS.

But I think that if rock2233 listened to the community experts who wish him the best, he could be a useful community member. And then maybe he can become an expert in the future.

But now he prefers only to show off his achievements, write hundreds of posts (Welcome to this wonderful community) and tag, inviting experts to the topic. He wants experts to answer questions that rock2233 could answer himself. If he really wanted to help newbies, and not just advance on the forum and collect points, he would answer some of the newbies' questions himself

I hope rock2233 can reassess the values. And become really useful on the forum.

@rock2233, I still believe in you. I don't really believe it. But I hope you can.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?