Last update, October 29

Options
Len_Christmas
Len_Christmas Posts: 2 Newbie

Since this update, videos to get extra boosters crash the app. You don't get the booster and you lose a life. And I lost all my daily progress, etc, etc.

Please fix this app. Thanks

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,798 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I thank you and gladly pass it on. Could you please do the following!

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251570/have-you-lost-your-levels-heres-how-to-get-them-restored#latest

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,798 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    Options

I only have one recommendation for you to check to see if your device has plenty of free memory. This game wants about 2GB of free memory to function properly. The ads used to crash on me too, what seems to help is to wait few more seconds after the ads end before clicking X. I hope that helps. Good Luck!

Maybe the studio will a fix soon at next update.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

I hope the above tips must have helped. Few players are also claiming that the issue is rectified itself so keep your game up to date and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks.

• Len_Christmas
    Len_Christmas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No, nothing has helped. The videos don't play, I go back to my phone's home screen.

I do have enough memory, unless the latest update changed the requirements, but there is nothing written by King in the update notes.

I am not pressing X at any time.

I have not lost my game position, just the daily bonus, where I've played every day for ages, but got put back to day 1, and I can't collect the Christmas cracker bonus either!!

I tried emailing King, and got a patronising reply of it might be a glitch, what!! With do many reviews reporting the same issue.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm sorry u have a couple of problems with that update, i am sure i can't help u with that like anyone else here.

Btw what is the "Christmas Cracker bonus"?? 🤔

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Len_Christmas Hi and welcome, The issue with the video ads is currently being investigated but we have no time frame on a fix for this at the moment, although some players have reported it as a temporary problem

The daily log in , this can happen due to updates and although i appreciate that you have lost a good daily streak you should still be able to collect your rewards as normal

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?