πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Qualifiyers Episode Race

Options
2Β»

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @johan1082010, & CM's @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop,

Ok, now this makes sense on the PM to me. As @Marriam1 mentioned above. Only the CM's can award "Gold Bars" or prizes / rewards here at The King Community. Even the "Superstars" need approval, on any contest done here, from the CM's.

You are more than welcome to post, but there are limitations on posting.

You can't offer players this:

• "The first 20 winners will get 10 gold bars and proceed to next round."

Because you have no way to "Pay" them, & even if you did, have a way, you still need "Approval" from the CM's, on holding a contest for the King Community Players here.

On (CCSS) Candy Crush Soda Saga, the (CM's) Community Managers are both @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop.

So will ask them to close this thread.

• Always best to read *Page 1 first, on any forum, thread, discussion, contest, so you know the rules or what it is about.

On contest here on "Soda", click above "Win Prizes", then find one you like, read *Page 1 for rules, then do your best to win it.

Don't feel bad, I still haven't had a contest yet, maybe one day. Same goes for you, help those you can. πŸ˜„

As I mentioned in my answer to you on your PM to me. Really need to get some rest now.

On your 2nd PM to me:

• Can you beat level 4280? Show me a video.

If you look below, I am at the end of the game on both "Soda" & "Saga". There are many posts / screenshots here showing my levels.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

11/3/2020

• johan1082010
    johan1082010 Posts: 1,391 Level 4
    Options
  • johan1082010
    johan1082010 Posts: 1,391 Level 4
    Options
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @johan1082010 !

I'm glad to see you're eager to organize races and make new friends!

As @Marriam1 and @Origins7_Dale told you, contests must be approved by @LadyRaffie or by me, and are organized by Superstars or Community Managers at the moment.

You can gladly challenge your friends to race, but you cannot offer Gold Bars nor any other reward - I'm sorry πŸ˜…

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?