Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Thank you! I mean, the missions don't work... when I'm almost winning these stops and I don't have the prize
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Prizes not received" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
Have a sodalicious day! 🥤