Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What is going on? This has been a problem for a while now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but that is not something we should have to do every time we play. It happens on both my iOS and Android. Is there a permanent fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊)
You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉
Android
iOS
Kindle
Windows mobile
Computer
⚠️ NOTE ⚠️
If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.
Mostly of players have asked this problem too, you can check this information :
If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊
Have a sodalicious day! 🥤
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
Please check your internet or WiFi connection. Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please empty the cache and restart.
good luck
I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.
Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.
I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.
Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified. 💖