Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This happened to me 3 times...i lost the 3 bottles and at the lvl i am at it's difficult to get them.You can't play with that window on top of the window you play in...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I faced the same thing on level 3000 and quite often off lately. But it does get fine if we log off and log in. About losing the 3 bottles of rainbow streak; well its just some bad luck. Happened with me as well 🤷♀️
Yes I know @Vali238 , same here (I have 5 bottles to lose). So if you don’t want to lose them, better log out and into the game. Sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem ia that you lose all of your bottels...all 3 of them...and at lvl 3000 îți really hurts...
Hiya there @Vali238 i also think the best way is just to close the game and start over if you cant close those pictures. I dont have a clue about that occurrence.
Hello and welcome to the Community @Vali238 Yes, that’s happened to me too and because of that I lost a life 😔. What I’ve noticed when it happened again: When I have won a level, you sometimes see a slight shadow at the top (see arrow). Whenever I see that, I get such a weird screen at the next level. So when I'm in doubt I often close the game and log back in and don’t have a problem. We have reported this issue before but still not changing.
If you don't win the level you will lose bottles.
When it says 'Are you sure you want to give up?' if you say 'Yes' it closes that games & let you start another if you say 'No' you have to pay gold to continue to play.