Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why has my daily bonus been reduced from 2&4 hours to 30 mins and 1 hour when I haven’t missed a day in over 450+ days?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello 👋
Please would you mind confirming that you read and understood the answer to your question?
Thanks and keep enjoying
@Suzanneasuncion you are lucky)).
I have never received more than 30 minutes.
I am just here like wow you got 2/4 hours @Suzanneasuncion ive always just had the 30 minutes. Anyway the game gets stranger and stranger sometimes. Just hope for the best
Happy Crushing
First of all WOW on playing every day for over a year! Yea, there has been changes to time on bonuses. A lot of players complain about it. Hopefully someday the studio will listen and change it back. But I would not hold my breath. 😂😂
Hello @Suzanneasuncion there have been changes in candy crush soda where the daily bonus time is reduced for the players. You were lucky enough to get 2 & 4 hrs resp. uptil now.