Weekly Leader Board Race

Options
Laney1300
Laney1300 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, I have lost my weekly leader board race with my friends. I have not seen this feature in a few weeks now and I updated the app on my Android phone. I had it up to a about 4 weeks ago and now nothing. At the end of the week I don't see the race and where I came in and if I won any prizes. Help please.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'm so sorry. Events and functions come and go. Please always keep your game up to date and clear the cache. Don't worry it will come again.

@Origins7_Dale

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Laney1300 Hi and welcome, Some features are not always available in you game, if you have made sure you game is updated and you have logged out and restarted your device there is not much else that can be done. The feature may be missing as you are no longer in the group for that feature, but could be again or it may be a case that is missing due to a technical issue

Thank you

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

Turn off the device completely and restart it. If you are connected via Facebook, log out of Facebook with the game and log back in.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi @Laney1300 @Spinnifix @Freddy_Falkner, @Werner_Cichy thx for tag,

Along with the excellent advice above from our players.

On the "Weekly Contest" - Pass as many levels as you can!, think I have always had it. Not much good to me personally, because since I am at the end of the game, it is very hard to compete against the other players, since as a general rule, we only get "30 New Levels Released" on Fri's for "Soda". Some weeks maybe 45 Levels. Now & then might win something, if I get a group not interested in racing. But most of the time, 30 or 45 Levels is not enough to win anything.

This is on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

However, you use "Android Phone / Wifi", so @Yosca can probably answer you better, since she use "iPad / Wifi", along with "Android".

I will however make a suggestion on getting "Events", "Mini / Side Games", or "New Features", etc... to you.

• Then switch up. If on PC, go to wifi. If on wifi, go to PC. Never know what might show up. No guarantees you will get it, but it should increase your percentages on it, along with any "New" features or "Mini / Side Games" that may be released. Should direct connect your "Device" to your PC. Much better connection, or just use your PC. Be sure to "Sync" up "ALL" devices.

A lot of players think, King is testing them, this is incorrect, they are testing Primarily "Devices" 1st, to see how well it works on it. The other tests, come later, because it has to work on the "Device" 1st, before anything else can be done. There are many of them, along with many different configurations. So stands to reason, the more "Devices" you use to play "King Games" on, the more your chances go up, on getting something they released for that game.

Well, hope this helps. Sorry I couldn't be of more help on this.

Take Care & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

11/30/2020

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2020
    Options
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

I am sorry to hear that you're not seeing Weekly leader board in your game, I understand how important this is to you.

You may encounter this problem if your game is not fully connected to the server, so I ask you to follow the steps below.

Check app updates - Log out game - Restart your device - Open game and log in.

Moreover, the features of this game fall under the Test group, and the test features may not always be in the game.

If the above troubleshooting steps don't solve your problem, let me know with your game ID. I will send your game ID to my team to check if you are out of this test.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?