Skins/Themes

Options
mygreenbic
mygreenbic Posts: 6 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Ideas

I think it would be a great idea to make it so there is different skins or themes for the levels that coud be downloaded at the play store.

For example if I download the Christmas theme: All of the candies will change to chrismas candy such as candy canes, or maybe ginger bread for the cookie bombs, and the soda can change from grape soda to egg nog.

Or another example would be sponsered themes that are free to download. Example would be a Reese;s theme. The cookie bombs would change to reese's peanut butter cups, some of the candies could be Reese's pieces, etc. The Reese's company could foot the bill for free because they woud pay and be paid with advertiseents. Not annoying commercials but the Reese;s logo could be all over the stages and the Resse's candy would be advertised as well as possible new candy that they have come out with.

Themes or Skins would keep the game fresh for people on very far level's and customized/personalized to make a better interactive type of feeling.

Hopefully if you guys use this idea you can throw some royalties my way ;)

It would be nice right? I think its a good idea!!!

*Edited by CM: personal information shared*

4 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You have a great idea. I had already deposited part of it in Candy Friends in the spring. You could also vote on that. Yeah it sounds good But it might get too complicated. I think it would be better in the discussion area. You are more likely to get an answer there and it could be discussed. There couldn't be so many voices here.

I will be happy to have it postponed.

One more please. Could you remove your email address with the black gear? Because according to the house rules, no personal data may be published. So please understand!

Thank you

@LadyRaffie

• mygreenbic
    mygreenbic Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

No problem, I apologize for the email. I guess I'll jus copy and paste It to discussion.

thanks, mygreenbic

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,802 Level 3
    Options

If this function is at the request of the player, then I do not mind.

But if every time I go to CCSS I see labels and trademarks instead of regular candies, I am totally against it.

It will annoy me.

I do not want it.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @mygreenbic !

Thank you for the idea!

You did actually well posting it here and not in the discussion area, since well.. it is an "idea"! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just edited your personal information from your post and from the image as well.

And just for you to know, when you post an idea, above there is a message that says:

"Remember that the intellectual property rights in all materials on our site or available from it are owned by King.com Ltd or related entities, including your ideas and suggestions."

So, unfortunately, in case we implement something in the game inspired by any of your ideas, there wouldn't be any royalties going to yous, sorry ๐Ÿค—

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Unfortunately, your idea didn't get enough votes and will be closed

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?