Mr. Toffee is NOT working

Options
Pukkie
Pukkie Posts: 10 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Support

Mr. Toffee is NOT working yesterday it dissapier

I cannot find my user number, but I can log in facebook that is maatje84@ziggo.nl Game name Candy crush soda I play on the pc windos 10 new version and the day before yesterday mr.toffee still did it

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pukkie,

Sorry to hear that. However, on any "Mini / Side Game / Bonus Feature", these can be removed at anytime. Could be a technical issue that came up, if on a "Timer" time expiring, etc...

Personally, I have had (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair for years, on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App". However, I have had issues with it in the past. Recently, there have been reports by players not getting the quest they did on it credited to them, even after doing it multiple times. So that might be the reason, it is gone, or been pulled by King Support. I had that issue myself, 1-2 yrs ago.

If you want, can contact our player support team at King, & let them know.

Here is the info you need, & what to send them.

• *User ID#
    • *Receipt Of Purchase (Or Order# etc...) - Screenshot *Or any issues you have, like "Error Codes", etc...
    • *Name Of Game
    • *Device You Play On

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game.Β 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays".Β 

Trust this will help you out.

Thx For Reporting The Issue & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

12/14/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?