Didn't receive my 6 lollipops and hour of free life during the 5 level fudge contest this weekend.

Options
Lukin
Lukin Posts: 23 Level 2

I finished all five levels and when it was over the screen that displays my winnings, 6 lollipops and hour of free lives did not display and it's forced me to x out of that screen. When it went back to the beginning screen it said there was one minute left to play that game, the time was 11:59 p.m., so I pushed on the level that I was on to see if it had awarded me my winnings , and it had not awarded me any of the winnings. During that final fifth level I have to use three lollipops and two striped candies to win the level so I could be awarded the 6 lollipop and the hour of free lives. So not only did I not get my winnings that were supposed to be awarded to me I ended up using my power options to defeat the level. So not only did I not get award in my winning I ended up using probably about 6 lollipop, three striped candies, and An hour of free live. I spend a lot of money over the years on this game and I find it very disturbing and awful that things like this happen. I have written to you before about other problems I've had and not once have I ever had a resolution to any of my problems. So again, I am writing you about this screw-up of this game And hope there is something that you can do about them this time. Hopefully I won't have to have anymore problems and have to go through this again, and again, and again. It would be nice to get some kind of resolution from this huge organization that you have, when all I'm asking in reality is very minimal to you. I hope I can be compensated for this mistake, and hopefully not just pushed aside like the other times when I have problems and no response was given by you. Customer service is the bassist of the company for which you have grown. And I believe compensation is just do. Thank you for your time , and I will most certainly be looking for your response to this problem , and hopefully receive a response from you and not just silence, like I did with all my other problem.

Thank you, Scott Wilkin

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?