Candy Crush Soda's Noble Path Event

jason313
jason313 Posts: 80 Level 2

Hello, everyone! I am new to the King Community, and I experienced an oddity with the event called Noble Path. I read on the community that players can begin getting rewards after level 66, but I got the Noble Path event starting at level 59 and only lasted for about fifteen minutes before it restarted again when I reached level 67, and this current one lasts for 13 days. Could it have been a possible glitch that the event got triggered before I reached level 66, or have others experienced this?

Best Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @jason313 and welcome to Soda community :)

I've never read about this , it's possible. It might have been a temporary glitch of connection to the server, sometimes features appear, disappear and reappear after the game disconnects and it reconnects to the server.

if this happened to you yesterday and today, you might have unlocked the noble path when it was about to end and that's why your timer showed 15 minutes and then a new cycle began again with normal deadline of 13 days. I saw that a cycle of noble path ended yesterday or early this morning in my game too, after its normal duration, and then a new one began immediately after, maybe that's happened to you too

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello everyone!

@jason313 to add more info on what everyone has said, I'm checking with the Studio to see if there is certainly a bug or maybe the configuration to get the Noble Path has changed. In any case, thanks a lot for letting us know about this! 🤗

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Yes @jason313 that is a glitch if u received the event even before you reached level 66. And then taking u to level 67. Did u check the previous levels? Were there any stars on them?? Or did u try playing any level further than level 67??

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @jason313 and welcome to Soda community :)

I've never read about this , it's possible. It might have been a temporary glitch of connection to the server, sometimes features appear, disappear and reappear after the game disconnects and it reconnects to the server.

if this happened to you yesterday and today, you might have unlocked the noble path when it was about to end and that's why your timer showed 15 minutes and then a new cycle began again with normal deadline of 13 days. I saw that a cycle of noble path ended yesterday or early this morning in my game too, after its normal duration, and then a new one began immediately after, maybe that's happened to you too

• jason313
    jason313 Posts: 80 Level 2

@Marriam1 Yes, I earned three stars per level from level 59 to level 67, but the event restarted and the previous one finished when I reached level 67, causing me to restart the path again for future levels, but I didn't lose the rewards from the previous path though.

@Pitty_Kitty That's what I was initially thinking, that the cycle had restarted and I logged in too late to participate in the first cycle of the event. But the strangest thing though is that I was playing the game a few hours prior to this and the day before and the Noble Path event was absent (including all other events I occasionally have like Mr. Toffee's Fair and the Episode Race), so the possibility of it being a server glitch does sound very likely, as it appeared after beating one level after logging into the game.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

The event last for 13 days and so u got it just for a few hours when it was ending. Today the noble/royal path started again. @jason313 what was unusual was just that you got the path visible even before you had reached the required level. Anyways it worked it in your favour.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello everyone!

@jason313 to add more info on what everyone has said, I'm checking with the Studio to see if there is certainly a bug or maybe the configuration to get the Noble Path has changed. In any case, thanks a lot for letting us know about this! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?