๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

โšก๏ธ Weekend Soda Challenge!๐Ÿฅค[CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,585 Level 4
    edited December 2021
    Options

I logged off because the screen freezed, but when I logged back in, all my boosters were gone, I contacted support, there must have been dozens of emails backward and forward between me and support. They couldnโ€™t retrieve my boosters, but offered 35 booster each , but , I never got them, I found out I could not retain any boosters once I log off. Now, I dare not log off. I had thousands of boosters over the years, believe me

Thatโ€™s all the boosters Iโ€™ve gotโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That is not the worse part, I had over 2600 goldbars, I used up so many to play Kimmyโ€™s arcade hoping to get some boosters, now I only got 2100 goldbars, but all the boosters I earned disappeared again the second time in 2 daysโ€ฆโ€ฆ

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Gumyupawpaw WOW!!! I am soooooooo sorry!!! I have also been having a lot of issues (not with CCS but with CCF) and I have sent them a bunch of emails, I agree with you they must be very busy because it feels like they are just ignoring me.....however, in my desperation of trying to contact someone I found that when we click on contact us at the bottom here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ we get a pop-up to chat with a rep...I was finally able to have a conversation with someone (they still couldn't help me) but you should give it a try...maybe they can help you ๏ปฟ๐Ÿ™

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,333 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Yosca

1# entry for sodalicious soda champion

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,585 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @laley , I didnโ€™t know you can chat with the support team, thank you very much for letting me know. The good thing is, I also have 2 other devices, but I hardly use them. They also have quite a lot of boosters. But I tend to stick on this one. Anyway, thank you very much for listening, much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• La Ley
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Gumyupawpaw I didn't know about the chat feature either until today but they definitely have it (see below)... as I said, I'm desperate to have the issues fixed but no one seems to be able to help, I deleted the app and reinstalled it because I was having problems with the Holiday Calander event.....now I'm missing my boosters, some of my costumes and I am not receiving the rewards from the Holiday Calander event ๐Ÿ˜ช

• mason10
    mason10 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I got 405,620 on soda crush

• AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3
    Options

Could you stop treating me like a bad dog?๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ก

Why do they become ignorant when I speak?๐Ÿ˜ญ

• La Ley
    Options
  • AaronMedina
    AaronMedina Posts: 291 Level 3
    Options

This happens to me in this thread every time I confess, if I explain that I have a problem, they are not interested, nor do they want to help me, neither colleagues, nor those who organize these events and moderators.

• La Ley
    edited December 2021
    Options

@AaronMedina I don't see where you asked a question this week ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

And even if you would have asked something..I don't think that using the tone that you did above will get you much help from anyone ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?