πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

⚑️ Weekend Soda Challenge!πŸ₯€[CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,766 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Nicole and Dale! @Nix66 @Origins7_Dale

Can you please explain the Weekend Challenges to me? I have not seen any contribution from Ladyraffier. I read something about archery and the weekend challenges. I'm sorry, it's very confusing to me.

Many Thanks

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

My first attempt πŸ˜‰

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nix66 and @LadyRaffie

Here’s my first entry...

I know I have to do better. I’m going to keep trying. πŸ‘

Thanks for the tag @Nix66 πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix @Nix66 @Yosca @DieOmimi @Werner_Cichy,

*You / @Spinnifix ask:

• Can you please explain the Weekend Challenges to me? I have not seen any contribution from Ladyraffier. I read something about archery and the weekend challenges. I'm sorry, it's very confusing to me.
    • Many Thanks

Ok, for you, sure. Going to owe me a *Brand New Mercedes-Benz tho. The *Germans have too many now. (hehe)

I'll do it in *English, then either @DieOmimi or @Werner_Cichy can do it in *German for you.

The *Soda Weekend Challenge has or is composed of:

*Page 44!

• *Addendum To The RulesΒ - *Can only win this contest, *1x Only!
    • *Addendum To The RulesΒ -Β *Can Play any Level!
    • *Limited To 10 Screenshot Posts!
    • *Addendum To The Rules - *Added by me on *Page 17! *You can only erase the *Level you played on. Any other *Manipulation of the posted screenshot, will be rejected by me. Only our CMΒ @LadyRaffieΒ can give you an *Appeal. I believe this is best to keep the integrity of the contest intact.

*Normally we start on *Thurs. to Mon.!

*This is every weekend, until further notice!

*Started late on Fri. April 2nd, 2021!

*Ends on Tues. April 6th, 2021 at 7am (CEST)! *Note: Our CMΒ @LadyRaffieΒ will be back Tues. Morning!

*There is only *1 Winner on this contest. *Tiebreaker / Playoffs info listed below!

*In case of a draw, there will be a Tiebreaker from (Day & Time Unknown) too (Day & Time Unknown)!Β 

*1st to hit *New Tiebreaker Posted BullsEye is *Winner! Otherwise closest to *New Tiebreaker Posted Score is *Winner at end of *Tiebreaker Contest of Day & Time *Unknown (CEST)!

*Tiebreaker Days & Times if necessary, to be announced by CM!

• *I'll also add, there is only *1 Badge for it, along with only *1 Entry into Soda Hall of Fame! *Update. If you have won this *Badge before, then sorry, no others will be made at this time!

On the *Spring Soda Games.

It had *2 parts, the *Individual Part - *Part 1 is now over. It was about doing as many Levels as you could. Our @Werner_Cichy won 2nd place on it.

For *Part 2 - Teams, this is a *Team Event.

• 🎯 Soda ArcheryΒ (Team Play) - *Starts 7th to 21st of April!

• Has 3 up to 4 players max. in each team. *I suggest you get 4, better to have the max., in case of a high scoring contest.
    • Need a *Level 3 or below player on your team.
    • Need a *SpokesPerson on the team.
    • Prizes & Badges unknown at this time.
    • More will be posted by our CM on the 7th. Otherwise, players could start sooner, thereby giving them an unfair advantage over the other teams. In races or contests, need a *Starting Point & a *Finish line. For our @ElenaVorona also. Hope this answers your question hon.
    • I am guessing it might be a bunch of *BullsEyes for the teams. But, it could be something else, or a combination of things, our CM has in store for us.
    • This is a *Specific Period Event. Doesn't happen every week. Has a *Time Frame.

*Pages 1 / 5 / 7 / 12 *Has The Rules & Teams Formed!

• Always read *Page 1 First, on the forum, thread, discussion, contest, etc... you are on. It is the "Key" on posting. Tells you what it is about. Along on what to do. About 90% of your questions will be answered here. This includes reading the *Terms & Conditions!

Trust this helps.

Now about that, *Brand New Mercedes-Benz, when can I expect delivery? 😁

Take Care Hon - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

4/2/2021

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nix66 @LadyRaffie and @Origins7_Dale

Here’s a better score...

A difference of 5630 πŸ‘

Still got the rest of the weekend so I’ll be back. πŸ€—

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Ok @Nix66, I'm on it. πŸ’ͺ Thanks for the tag!

One thing though ---> I see @Origins7_Dale that you commented here saying that this weekend's score that we have to come close is a "mid-range" score. I must be playing a different game, my dear Dale, then because my mid-range score -as in average- is around 200.000 Points if that. πŸ˜… I even look at each Level's Leaderboard and -from those who appear in my the Leaderboard of my game- the mid-range score is around 250.000 Points give or take.

Why don't you both & @Yosca give us some sodalicious tips on, perhaps, a few Levels we can try in order to achieve scores that are around the 500.000s? πŸ™ Pretty please...?! 😁

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,097 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @Miss_Dani nothing from me. This is a @Nix66 and @Origins7_Dale thing.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Miss_Dani, @Yosca @Nix66,

I am going by past scores posted by our CM @LadyRaffie, on this contest. Believe the highest, was *990,860, so a *500,000 or so score would be a *Mid-Range BullsEye Score.

If I used the *World Record Score as a criteria, done on *Level 500 of over *2 Billion, then we get another number entirely. (hehe)

Sure, I'll just give one. Try *Level 451. This is a *SprinkleShell Level. I haven't had time to update things on our *Famous Turtle. But hope to, in the future.

For more on him, see at:

My post above refers you to the, *Supersonic Lolly post I did on him, & Lolly. Which by the way, the *Supersonic Lolly is back, at least in my game, on *Win 10. Looks like changes have been done, I'll post later on it.

Need a *Secretary, all this posting to still do. 😁

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Btw, hope you & @MAW1972 still have time to work on my *Avatar / Sprinkleshell. He looks a bit out of sorts now. See PM.

Until later.

Cyas Origns7 Dale, πŸ˜€

4/2/2021

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?