🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

⚡️ Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤[CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

My first attempt 😉

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Nix66,

Sorry no screenshots of these *Contest Scores. Not really sure why I would need to post one. Is the *Text to small? If so, can make it bigger.

Any screenshots I have, would be for other contests, or for any contests involving teams for *Team Scores.

Know our CM did post a few, but also just wrote it. She doesn't play in contests, so not giving out any info by using *Screenshots. She did cover the Level Number on 1, which of course, started all sorts of posts on *Covering Things In Screenshots. (hehe)

Most of the time, or recently, I just pick a number for a score on the contest, that seems fair.

In fact, our @rajdeeptb just posted here & at @Yosca / Contest on *Beat The Mods, a *BullsEye Screenshot. Which happens to be the *Score, I am using here. Not a good idea, because of *Copy Catters. You yourself, have been spotting these used screenshots over on *Saga. Even to the point, they have used the CMs posted ones.

The point being, it avoids issues, & not really necessary. Since it will cause more issues, than it supposedly solves.

• Everyone has been *Updated on *Page 50!

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/16/2021

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hey Dale, What does copy catters means?🤷‍♂️

On @rajdeeptb score, he just got lucky, just like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. I see nothing wrong with that. He didnot use old scores like those cheaters you were talking about.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Yes You Are Right .

Dale is Thinking He Is Right always .

anyway Leave it I don't want to Argue with him. 😁😁

I have Both. just posted Because You Said to me it's Same in Weekend Challenge Otherwise I'M Not opening This Thread 😁😁

Good Luck To everyone 🎉🎉

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @ipete @Nix66 @Yosca @rajdeeptb,

*CopyCat, those who copy other players screenshots, then submit them as their own, in order to win the *Contest. Some even copy what the CMs have posted.

Not accusing our @rajdeeptb of any wrongdoing.

When he posted here the screenshot used at @Yosca / Contest on *Beat The Mods, it was a *BullsEye Score of what I used on my *Contest / *Soda Weekend Challenge, that you mentioned to him. He clearly said it was just for fun, since he has won entry into the *Soda Hall of Fame already, can only win 1x only on it. I am aware you can use the same screenshot on 2 different contests, as long as it was done *During The Contest, that wasn't the issue tho.

However, by posting it, *It Opens The Door, on any *CopyCat Poachers that may be around, who could use it. Very easy to break things, requires lots of work tho, on *Fixing Things. In this case, better to avoid or prevent the opportunity for someone to steal, by not posting the screenshot. It's *Preventive Measures. His screenshot served no purpose here, so he decided to *Edit it.

Also, it may not have been used today, but may show up in a *Future Contest. Why we have @Nix66, eats lots of carrots. Finds those *Used Before, or *Posted Before, or *CopyCatted Screenshots all the time. Same with @Yosca, except she can fly around & find them. Girls eat lots of vegetables, so great on seeing things. (hehe)

Why I also answered @Nix66 on her question of *Posting a Screenshot Score for this contest here. Easier to just type it, rather than screenshot post it.

The point being, it avoids issues, & not really necessary. Since it will cause more issues, than it supposedly solves.

Trust this helps my friend.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/16/2021

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thank you @Origins7_Dale for clearing that up for me. But poachers could easily get his screenshot from Yosca's contest, could he/she not? 🤷‍♂️ So, I have an idea! I just tell you (CM/GM) my score without a screenshot and you have to trust me on it.

I just hit 🎯 on this weekend contest. 😂😂😂 take my word for it.

That sure will stop any poachers😅

PS I think Nix66 drinks more wine than eats carrots 😂 I saw on her gif, that was a BIG glass of wine.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

So, I have an idea! I just tell you (CM/GM) my score without a screenshot and you have to trust me on it.

I just hit 🎯 on this weekend contest. 😂😂😂 take my word for it.

That sure will stop any poachers

Yes This will be right 😂😂

But poachers could easily get his screenshot from Yosca's contest, could he/she not?

I think He Forget to think About it 😂😂 otherwise There Will be one more paragraph About It. 😁😁

Why Dale Is So Confused.

First He Said 👇

In fact, our @rajdeeptb just posted here & at @Yosca / Contest on *Beat The Mods, a *BullsEye Screenshot. Which happens to be the *Score, I am using here. Not a good idea, because of *Copy Catters. You yourself, have been spotting these used screenshots over on *Saga

First he Said This is Not A Good Idea That Mean I'm Doing Wrong And Now 👇

Not accusing our @rajdeeptb of any wrongdoing.

👇

I am aware you can use the same screenshot on 2 different contests, as long as it was done *During The Contest, that wasn't the issue tho.

And One more thing As Dale is defined very Well About Copy catters 👇

CopyCat, those who copy other players screenshots, then submit them as their own, in order to win the *Contest.

So My Screenshot Is Not From Copy Cat . This Screenshot Is Myself Not From Others Post.

Anyway Our CM @LadyRaffie Started This So I Participated On This. And Also Lucky To Win This In First Weekend But I think Now It Goes To Wrong Hand Because Unnecessary Rules And things Are Coming Here. 😁😁

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

No copies of screenshots. That is why we want to see the names; if they are erased it’s not valid and you’ll be disqualified from the contest. Hope this is clear now @ipete 🤨

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hello @Yosca 😁 the answer is nope. Don't get me wrong Yosca, I understand your view and I'm okay with it. But do see my point? Raj did participated in your contest and somehow he managed to hit 🎯 in this weekend contest too. That was awesome!!!! He did not cheat. Why is he being punished for posting it in 2 contests (granted weekend contest was just for fun for him) He should be celebrated in my opinion. Don't you agree?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?