What do some challenges mean?

Options
Leentje
Leentje Posts: 6 Level 2

I am playing the dutch version of candy crush soda and there is a special Valentine days event, which I enjoy but now I have two challenges I do not understand what I need to do...

1: I will translate and I hope you understand which it is: Good choice... choose a box for 4 in a row... I think I hav been doing that but nothing happens so what am I not understanding here?

2: Cupcakefan: collect cupcakes in levels: what levels are those? I thought I was collecting cupcakes but again nothing happens... so what am I not understanding?

Could you give me some numbers of levels I could try so that I understand what to do? I am currently on level 3565 so anything below that would be fine...

Thank you so very much!

Kind regards,

Helen

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@Leentje Hi Again, Not sure what levels you will find these on but cupcakes are as below

Five-layered Cupcake is a blocker in Candy Crush Soda Saga, formally appearing in Level 41. It is currently the most layered cupcake blocker and takes 5 hits to destroy. This blocker can be incredibly difficult to clear due to the number of hits needed.

If these are not registering, try the troubleshooting tips in first post. As this is a new feature it maybe it is a glitch in the feature but we will not be able to pass this on to the CM till they back in work until Monday

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Options

@Leentje First one is Mr Toffees Fair. for this you play with a team and only horizonal or vertical in a row count. When you select a tile it tells you what you need to do to complete that tile. You can only select 2 tiles a day.

The second feature not sure what you mean unless this is bake a cake, but if you can provide a screenshot should be able to advise you better. If bake a cake you just select the next level on the cake and complete but if you fail you lose your checfs hat and have to wait for a team member to get your hat back or use gold bars to get your hat back. Rewards are given for each tier completed

Try the standard troubleshooting. Check device and game are up to date, log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issues

Thank you

• Leentje
    Options

Freddy, man thanks for answering the first question! I get it now and unluckily need wo wait for teammembers to finish... so I will do that.

The second question I still do not understand so I have a screenshot... it is Dutch though so I hope you get it... it is the 3rd one that says cupcakefan...

Thanks again!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Leentje the second quest of cupcakefan is a five layered blocker. This is there is many levels from bubblegum, frosting, bubble bears etc. Shouldn't be very difficult to find.

• Leentje
    Options

Marriam, thanks... yes that is what I did... I played several levels but nothing happens so it is obviously something else?

• Freddy_
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@Leentje Hi Again, Not sure what levels you will find these on but cupcakes are as below

Five-layered Cupcake is a blocker in Candy Crush Soda Saga, formally appearing in Level 41. It is currently the most layered cupcake blocker and takes 5 hits to destroy. This blocker can be incredibly difficult to clear due to the number of hits needed.

If these are not registering, try the troubleshooting tips in first post. As this is a new feature it maybe it is a glitch in the feature but we will not be able to pass this on to the CM till they back in work until Monday

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?