🐣 Sodavenger Hunt! Participate HERE
🌟 Beat the level HERE
💪 Spring Gif Battle!HERE
🎯 Spring Soda Games - Archery! HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!

Daily bonis levels

Cottingham_TinaCottingham_Tina Posts: 5 Level 2

Did you clear out the daily bonus levels? I was on 175 yesterday and now back to 1

Answers

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 10,808 Soda Moderator

Hi @Cottingham_Tina and welcome to our lovely and helpful Community!

Which levels, dear? The regular Game Map levels?

Sodavenger Scavenger Hunt! Participate HERE

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

@Cottingham_Tina If you mean you are back to Level 1 on your game map simply do the following:

Open your Game / Tap on the blue gear icon in the bottom left corner / Tap on the “?” / Scroll down and tap on My Game Progress / Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on Contact Us.

You’ll need to provide your Player ID which you can find by doing the following first before you go to submit your claim: Open your Game / Select My Profile / Double click on the King logo above your avatar and your Player ID will be displayed.

Player Support will help you and restore your levels.

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 48,471 Sweet Legend

@Cottingham_Tina Hi and welcome, If you mean your daily log in streak. Unfortunately this can happen occasionally and it resets its self back to day 1. All you can do is start your streak off again but you will still continue to collect your rewards and these are not affected

Thank you

edited March 6

@Cottingham_Tina I see Freddy figured out what you meant and he is absolutely correct.

Note: There were recent connection issues which might explain why your count reset.

If you have any more questions or anything we may help you with don’t hesitate to contact us.