💪🏻 Beat The Mod Challenge HERE
🌟 Spring Gif Battle!HERE
🎯 Spring Soda Games - Archery! HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!

Days gone missing

picky67picky67 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 9 in Support

What's the go I log on on the 5/3/21 and I'm at around 63 days straight i l o g back on today the 6/3/21 And I'm back to day one eye what a rip off so I'm going to delete all your games ya ****

(EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

Answers

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 48,680 Sweet Legend

@picky67 Please respect the house rules and edit you post above as swearing is not allowed in the community and there are also kids in here.

As for you daily log in streak unfortunately this can happen and it resets back to day one. although it is not great this does not affect your rewards and you will still be able to collect these and you build your log in streak up again

@Nix66 @Yosca

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 10,833 Soda Moderator
    edited March 6

@picky67 I would very much appreciate it if you would do as Freddy advised. Please edit your comment and remove the offensive language as it violates the standards which we hold dear in our wonderful Community. If you refuse, unfortunately I will have no choice but to close your question and it will end up edited in the end.

To edit: Tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner of your reply box / select edit / remove the vulgar wording / select save comment.

Note: There were recent server and connection issues experienced.