Lost 64 levels and 200-300 (each) boosters the following day, why?

swabby
swabby Posts: 80 Level 3

Never had any real problem with CCSS till this week. On the 14th I baked the last slice of cake and I was presented with a new window, would I like faster and more rewards, duh, and I clicked the obvious button. I lost 64 levels! The previous scores were still there but the stars were gone and I had to replay them, not a big deal. Then I learned the stars I re-earned did not count towards the weekly contest, the deal is getting bigger. The following day after the time ran out you took all but 2 of my boosters. if you had stole 50 maybe even a 100 I would not have noticed but you took 300+ coloring candies and bombs. Huge problem!

Note: Look at my race standings, on the 14th I went from 1st to last, 51 levels behind! The yellow wolves did finish our weekly quest for the 1st time, usually I just have the new levels to play, CCSS gave me an extra 24 levels, thanks for nothing.

Been at this awhile, no reinstallation/update, rebooted, no help. I need confidence this is fixed before I buy another gold bar.

Best Answer

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @swabby I’m sorry to hear that this has happened to you.

To contact Player Support: Open your game / Select the gear wheel icon on the main game screen / Select the “?” / Select one of the topics / Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Contact Us / Submit your claim.

Good luck!

Answers

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

You can check wifi, delete the cache.

• swabby

It doesn't act like that and I play my few games after work on a desktop with a secure yellow wire going from the router to the puter. I do appreciate your answer. April 2019 I was #1 on CC (PC), had the #1 score and CC left my levels alone but took all my boosters, my other goodies and even my avatar. no one answered the first question and I quit. I did play once last year to see if it was unchanged. I hope that doesn't happen with CCSS. Thanks again.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@swabby Hi Again, Do not think anyone could give you are right answer to this maybe a glitch or you became disconnected from the server without knowing, game crash?. Hopefully this does not happen to you again. You could try customer support regarding your boosters but they normal only replace purchased boosters and not free but may do as a good will gesture

• swabby

Where do I find this 'customer support'? Never needed it before but it wasn't my glitch. the server disconnects every now and then then over the past 5+ years but it never resulted in lost levels and close to 1000 boosters lost. I am willing to split the difference but I don't like being ignored.

• swabby

@Nix66 @Freddy_ The reply was delayed because I was playing! Maybe you know but the folks at CCSS customer support are wonderful. (Justus). I would have never found CS without your help, thanks. After the way Candy Crush treated me a couple years ago I was ready to say the heck with it. I told Justus that I didn't know getting MY game back could make me so happy. CCSS is the best!!.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?