• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,490 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

This constant repetitive behaviour surpasses ridiculous πŸ€―πŸ™ˆ

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Fluzzard Why is it meaningless to want a better community. When i first joined there was never an issue with the multiple accounts or people being verbally and racially abused. So not so much being part of a group but being part of wanting something that is protecting the community.

Some very good people have left the community some were here from the beginning and a lot longer than me or you, due one said person and this person should show some decorum and apologise.

I would back everyone to the hilt for the community to be the place it once was or should we just let these people get on with it and let the community suffer

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,911 Level 5
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

I wish I could find a GIF to do what's proper here @Nix66 but I'm finding it difficult to get one that sums up all I want to say.

Like @Freddy_ so rightfully put it above, too many people, good friends & honest Community members, have left or have been affected by those who have deliberately chosen to not the wright thing, over and over doing things that are not only reprehensible here but also 'in the real world'. Dear @rebelchild calls it integrity, I agree.

Yes, there are the House Rules but, for me, there are two rules that will always come before any other: honesty & loyalty. I therefore stand by every single person who rolls the honest & loyal way. Honesty when playing, when agreeing and, even more so, when disagreeing. Honest friendships, honest values, honest people. Loyalty to those who paved the way, to those who always stay true to themselves and, even more so, to those who strive to makes this Community the place we all have grown to love.

I understand my methods might not be everyone's cup of tea but like a very special Nix person once said, 'it was well worth it & I would do it all over again'.

So yeah... backing down is not an option in my game app. Never.

Oh, and the GIF now, right?

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ…πŸ™€πŸ˜ΊπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ΎπŸ––πŸ€³πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ—―οΈπŸ•ΆοΈπŸ‘πŸ“πŸ₯•πŸžπŸŒ°πŸ₯‘πŸ‰πŸ₯πŸ“πŸ₯œπŸπŸˆπŸΏπŸŸπŸŸπŸ”πŸ”πŸ₯žπŸ₯žπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

• [Deleted User]
    Options

'CBS', the Saga 😁

Have an awesome weekend @Nix66 @Freddy_ @gr33n3y3z @rebelchild @Spieler_8675309 @me6412! πŸ˜‰

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?