Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I need help plz, I’m on stage 5005, and I didn’t get my badge yet. Can anyone tells me how ? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the Community @lenaissa
Like @Marriam1 said, you see the badges on your Community profile. To get the badge for level 5000 you have to post a screenshot of your map here: level 5000 badge (you can click on the green words)
How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
Hello @lenaissa you can go the the link below and post your game map on each link to receive the badges for level 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000.
Also badges show up on your community profile and not your game. It may take a few days for it to be added to your profile.