🎶 Tell the Audio team what you think about music and sound HERE
👋 New in the Community? Say Hi HERE!
⚡️ New! Weekend Soda Challenge!🥤 HERE

(FINISHED) Spring Soda Games - Archery! 🎯

1272829303133Next

Comments

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,980 Community Manager

Hello"

I haven't been yet to send you guys the GBs but bear with me on this, please.

@siti_payung thanks for the feedback. We will keep in mind for the next Games🤗

🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! HERE I  All You Need Is LOVE ❤️ HERE
    Win Gold Bars!🐢 Find The Turtle! HERE

NEW Season! Harmony Season 🌈 🦄 HERE
    VOTE for your fav! 👑 BGH vs 🧸 Bear Brawl HERE

🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!   🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 18,054 Ambassador

@LadyRaffie

Hello!

Have the GB already been distributed? Because I haven't received anything yet.😕

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

📝🍬creative - competition ✂ 🍐

18.6. - 1.7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷
  • S_u_n_s_h_i_n_eS_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 337 Level 3

It was my first time(and won't be my last because more splendid ones like this one are being organized)contesting in a team contest in the community and all I can say or my feedback is that this SSG - A was one of a kind👌... not too mention the competitive💪 teams and of course my ( I'm speechless) team,it was a great pleasure teaming up and playing with you guys hope to stay together and contest in many more that are yet to come. Of course I won't forget the people that thought of and organized this SSG - A,thank you for this contest CMs and Moderators.

Congratulations to all participants

• bugs_burnybugs_burny Posts: 22 Level 2

That's how a golf tournament would do it, for example. So does this mean that the one team that came in eighth gets to split the 360 GB just between the 4 of them? That makes no sense. So what happened to the 360 and XXX GB that second and third would have received. Having these 7 teams split the payout for just first seems very Eurocentric to me :)

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 1,124 Level 4

congratulations to the winners. My team unfortunately didn’t win, I mean it was disqualified, because one of the members didn’t send no screenshots, unfortunately. I don't know what happened to him, if he got sick or just didn't want to participate. So I didn't send any sum of scores, because it wouldn't do any good.

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 8,481 Sweet Legend

Wow very beautiful badges

Congratulations to the winners

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮 💕
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 18,054 Ambassador

Hello dear players

For the next time, you can already apply to me: Who would like to be in my Soda Trio team? Please send me a PM, I'll gather you up and open an extra chat and we can talk about everything there in advance.
    What do you think?

Nice Friday🤗

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

📝🍬creative - competition ✂ 🍐

18.6. - 1.7. 2021

🥦 Badge - event 🌷
  • LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,980 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Please find your GBs in your games! 🤗

🌈 Let's celebrate our uniqueness! HERE I  All You Need Is LOVE ❤️ HERE
    Win Gold Bars!🐢 Find The Turtle! HERE

NEW Season! Harmony Season 🌈 🦄 HERE
    VOTE for your fav! 👑 BGH vs 🧸 Bear Brawl HERE

🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga 
    🥭 Play Crash on the Run!   🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • Nix66Nix66 Posts: 13,172 Soda Moderator

Yes @bugs_burny That is unfortunately exactly what that means. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The eighth place finishing team that didn’t even hit the bullseye was fortunate enough to take the Silver Medal and the Second Place Gold Bar prize. 🙃

I’ll tell you this outcome would not have been this outcome if certain players hadn’t voiced complaints about rules getting bent and hadn’t voiced complaints about there being no mention in the rules of anything except splitting the Gold Bars upon the event of a tie. 😏

Water under the bridge now. 🙌

Hopefully this will be a learning tool and I trust everyone had some fun during the Soda Spring Games Team Archery 🏹 competition! 😉

Until the next Soda Games! 🙋🏻‍♀️

This discussion has been closed.