Where are my rewards?

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

The game kept saying 'not connected to the internet' so I uninstalled and reinstalled via Microsoft Store. I logged into my account and the game is now all working fine and I'm on the correct level. However, I have lost all bought and won boosters and rewards, which were substantial, even though these should have been saved in my account. Any idea please where I can find these now as quite a lot of money has been spent... Many thanks.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Madhouse the boosters are lost when u uninstall the game. Only thr gold bars remain. However as you said you have spent money on the boosters so those can be claimed back by contacting support from your game app. Go to Setting > Help Centre > Purchases and gold bars > Contact us. Send them an email and they should revert back to you.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Madhouse I am really sorry you lost your boosters after reinstalling the game 😔. As boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory, so that you can use them offline, reinstalling the game will unfortunately delete all of these items. If you lose any boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our Customer Care team using the 'Contact us' option directly from your device (this way support will have all the details needed to help). All you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?