New Event! Bubblegum Boom! 🍬 👑

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,102 Soda Moderator
    Options

No I am saying @tmwallace the energy bar that is replenished in time can never exceed 100. You can have an energy bar above 100 if you have also claimed something from Noble Path. I.e. your energy bar has 50 and you claim 75 energy from Noble Path. The total energy is 125. If you don’t play and wait until the next day, your energy bar still shows 125 and not 225.

Suppose your energy bar is 125 (the same 125 from the example above) and you going to play. It takes 100, left 25 energy. Next day it will be replenished to 100 and not 125.

When your energy is fully used it can never be replenished above 100. If the energy is not used it stays at 100. If you buy energy the total can be above 100 but that is because you bought energy.

• Nubiaoliver
    Nubiaoliver Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Um pouco confusa nao entendi muito essa parte😶

• Amelia1005
    Amelia1005 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did not receive Bubblegum Boom. Is there a way to get the latest events?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Unfortunately, not all players get this event. For this, the groups of players are randomly selected to test it. The groups are also changed from time to time. Please keep your device and game up to date with updates and clear the cache.

Good luck

If the answer was helpful, please vote for yes or no.

Many Thanks

• Tommc210
    Tommc210 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Love Candy Crush!!!

• valleygirl1234
    valleygirl1234 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

How come some players get bake the cake option and some team members can't..I know this isn't the discussion but wondering if anyone knows. ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?