New Event! Bubblegum Boom! 🍬 👑

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

😂😂😂 me too. I’m waiting to see what King will do next.

I miss original BGH.

• Chakra
    Chakra Posts: 189 Level 3

Free energy is accumulated upto 100 only, if you buy 100 energy that will be added. So technically, you are allowed to play free only once in a day...remaining all times you have to buy and play...I don't understand whose brain is behind this...want to see him once...

• joshua2c
    joshua2c Posts: 16 Level 2
  • Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi! I just played the good, old BGH and enjoyed it too much!!! It was a very nice surprise!!!

I hope that it will stay like this! I don't like the other version with energy etc and difficult levels!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,842 Soda Moderator

I have finished the Noble Path, so it’s time for feedback @LadyRaffie 😊

👉What do you think of the event? I like the different levels of BGH. Every time a quest is finished you’ll see new BGH levels. So I have seen some levels of BGH, that were easy to play except for the last level what was a hard one; this is similar to the BGH we had. I also once (or twice?) had a BGH with only hard levels. You get frustrated with that and I don't find that challenging. You get the idea that it's made extra difficult for you, and I think BGH should be more of a nice extra addition to the game.

👉What do you think about the rewards? It is nice the rewards get better if you have a new BGH but maybe some change would be fun. So now you keep receiving 1 hammer (I prefer to get some more) a striped lollipop (I like that) a color bomb (that is okay) and a soft ball (okay too). Maybe some change in it would be nice, so also the possibility to receive Swedish fish and swipe hands. That way you have different rewards, and not always the same. The prizes in my Noble Path had no unlimited lives or gold. Since I am at the end of the map I don’t need unlimited lives, but I can understand others would prefer that. Gold however, I can always use 😅. So my prizes are not to get excited about, except for the energy.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? I liked the difference in the prizes, but would have appreciated receiving more regular lollipops/hammers instead of 1. I don’t like the use of 100 energy and that it takes so long for the energy bar to be replenished. It took now 5 energy in 1 hour. Why not start with less energy and replenish faster? I.e. to start 10 energy and replenish 10 in 1 hour?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,842 Soda Moderator

Hi @tmwallace Do I understand it right that you are saying, when you win energy in Noble Path, you can use it only that day and not the next day? In my game I don’t have that issue. If I’ve understand it right, can you please give me your game id, what device are you playing on (model and version) and could you make a screenshot i.e.you won it and next day you can’t claim it? We want to see if there are some problems so it would be nice if you can help us 😊.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?