How do I can get more Friends in my game?

Edmaze
Edmaze Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 2021 in Support

I have been playing for 4 months. I have sent gifts to friends everyday. In all that time I have only once received a life. I check everyday. I have a list of friends I do not know. One time and one time only have I ever got a life. What do I need to do?πŸ˜₯

Best Answer

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Edmaze and welcome to our lovely and Sodalicious Community!

To find more friends:

If you play and save your game progress through King then you can add friends to send and receive lives if you know their email address. Just log into the account you created (or create one if you have not already) on King.com/games / Click on the friends icon in the sidebar / Select Add by email / Enter their email addresses / A friend request should then be sent to them.

If you play and save your game progress through Facebook simply add more friends or join Candy Crush Soda Saga groups to find more friends to send and receive lives.

Finally if you have the Teams icon on your Soda Game Map that looks like this ‡️

I highly recommend that you join a Soda Squad Team. Teammates are able to send and receive lives to and from each other very easily.

If you do not have the Teams icon on your Game Map then you may join a waiting list to receive the Teams feature here ‡️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/278444/sign-up-to-our-waiting-list-if-you-would-like-to-have-soda-teams-in-your-game

Answers

• dpartelo
    dpartelo Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Im having this problem as well. signed up for the teams feature. cannot add any of my friends emails, no option to do that. *Edited by CM: personal information* is mine, daily player.

• Edmaze
    Edmaze Posts: 4 Newbie

I have the same problem. I play on the HP laptop game that comes with the laptop. I always ask friends( of which I do not know) for lives everyday. In the 3 months of playing I have received one free life. On the HP game sight I can not add friends . Do I need to change where I play and will I lose my progress?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator

Hello @Edmaze always make sure you save your game! If you want to play on another device know that your boosters are stored in the memory of your device. So you may not see your boosters but your gold bars are still there. You can sync your progress between Facebook and king.com if you want to change your game account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?