🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

💌 Dear Mom 💌- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

191011121315Next

Comments

• HeLives27HeLives27 Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't speak Spanish 🙄

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• abdallhaliabdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3
  • abdallhaliabdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3

Dear mom, I hope that someday I will have the opportunity to be just like you. You are always so kind and willing to give a hand to others, and most of all you have an open mind and heart too.

❤❤❤

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 3,191 Level 5
    edited June 8
  • MrBen97MrBen97 Posts: 51 Level 2

Dear Mum

I promise to take care of no matter all odds. You will always be my mother and I will be your son. Stay safe for me Mum 💞

• Skthmom4Skthmom4 Posts: 100 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thank you for being the mom that you didn't have to be but chose to be anyways. Thank you for showing me what a mother should be but most importantly thank you for teaching me to be an even better mom!!! I love you always n forever!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.