Weekly contest is NOT FAIR!!!

Options
lwags
lwags Posts: 5 Level 2

My weekly contest starts every Sunday. The second it reboots I am on 0 and other contestants are already in the 20s or more. NOT FAIR!!!!!

I play regularly and there is no way to catch up. Makes it no fun and not worthwhile. This just started recently. Used to be fair where everyone began at the same time.

Answers

• Kimmy1987
    Kimmy1987 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
  • lwags
    edited May 2021
    Options

makes no sense. We are all playing in the weekly contest until the end which immediately begins the time for the next one. Why would everyone but me be playing offline saving results? This problem only began a few weeks ago. Was all fair before that. Something needs to be done to make it the way it always was. Something changed and it makes the game skewed and impossible to win. I play daily!! No point in playing if the game is fixed!!!

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

As I'm always waiting for new levels on a Friday, and they only give out 45 a week, I'm on a loser. There are always one or 2 playing lower levels who quickly climb over the 45 that's all I can get.

• lwags
    Options

I appreciate the response and that stinks for you but that is different. In my situation my week ends and begins Sunday night. But at the moment the new week begins other people are beginning in the high 20s or higher and I am the only person at 0.

• nancyb099
    nancyb099 Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options

I have the same issue. It is vomplryely unfair. Only levels passed after the start time should count. Otherwise anyone could simply play offline, save up their games and then go online on Sunday night importing points not earned in the contest period. This needs to be fixed. It is not fun to start a new week 25 games behind.

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,614 Level 4
    edited July 2021
    Options

I am in the same situation, very often when the new levels arrive on Friday, someone has already score many points, The maximum points I can get is only 45 (see image) because that is the new levels released every week, I can’t score more, that is why for those of us at the top levels can never never ever going to win the weekly contest, it happens every week. It really doesn’t give us the incentive to be in the weekly contest.

• lwags
    Options

Yes totally unfair. I also do not understand when you look at the players info. Some say they have been playing for years but this week they decided to go 50 or more levels? Hmmm just seems fake. I feel like there is no way for me to win even 1 week, more or less three in a row. I used to be top 3 consistently until recently.

• PrincessGrace07
    PrincessGrace07 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes! I hate it when I am always at the first rank (the night before the weekly game ends) and I am 30 levels ahead of the second rank (which is totally a bot for sure cause they keep on gaining points while in the same level -_-) and when I woke up I ranked second lol! Will not be playing anymore!!!!!!

• Kimmy1987
    Kimmy1987 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?