🧺 Harvest Season Find all details HERE
🥤Meet Leyla HERE

Bakery Broke

tamike000tamike000 Posts: 70 Level 3

Try as I might I can't get the bakery to release me

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 21,126 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Do you still have this error? If so, please this: Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in.

Please clear the cache.

Good luck

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 16,027 Friends Moderator

@tamike000 @Spinnifix I also have the mistake. Whenever I look to get my team members out of the kitchen to the bakery comes the error message. 

I baked the cake, only the last piece not yet. I wanted all the team members to get something from the pie and I'm not sure if those in car locked up will get something. 

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 21,126 Sweet Legend

@DieOmimi

Okay, thanks, I'll pass it on to the moderators.

@Nix66 @Origins7_Dale @Yosca

• Nix66Nix66 Posts: 17,255 Soda Moderator

Hi ladies,

I’m going to close this and direct you to post in the main thread for this issue. Hope you understand! Thanks.

Here’s the link to the Bake a Cake main thread ⤵️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/319476/bake-a-cake-no-rewards-event-disappearing

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 3,330 Level 5

Hi @tamike000 @DieOmimi @Spinnifix thx for tag,

Yes, the (BAC) Bake a Cake, either the Large or Small Cake, again & continues to have issues. I strongly suggest, you check this thread below on it first, before attempting to play it. Sometimes it works, then it doesn't.

Start on *Page 1 first.

I haven't had time to post yet again, but have told my teammates to stay away from this current *Cake, by Chat.

Since there is a thread open on this already, I will be closing this thread, along with asking the CM to merge this post, to the URL above. Can repost there if you like.

Should include this:

• *Device you play on!
    • *Soda Version you are on!
    • *User ID#!
    • *Screenshots of any issues, along with details on what happened, with any losses you may have had!

Our *Soda CM has given *Compensation on the (BAC) Bake A Cake, in the past.

Trust this helps.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/6/2021

This discussion has been closed.