Why don't I get daily bonuses on FaceBook?

Options
sclydesdale
sclydesdale Posts: 5 Level 2

I play on FaceBook and I don't get any kind of daily bonuses or bonuses at all. I have set all the permissions to receive things, but it doesn't help.

Also, how does one email support?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sclydesdale @Yosca thx for tag,

Ok, to clear up some things. I play on *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, which is signed into *Facebook. Listed in my *Signature below.

You @sclydesdale play *AT Facebook, that is different. There are many ways to play *Soda, however my setup is better than others. For one thing, connection & security went up, & don't have the limitations on *Mobile / Wifi, that others do.

It could be the *Daily Bonus has been removed at *Facebook, or you are in a group, depending on the *Device you use, who has had it removed, or it might be a test? Can't answer this, but *King Support can.

Bonus features can come & go, at any time. I have always had the *Daily Bonus, but, that is because of my setup, may lose it one day, but for now have it.

Once you contact *King Support, per our @Yosca instructions above, should include:

• *Device You Use To Play *Soda On!
    • *Soda Version You Are On! *My Signature Below Has Both *Soda & *Saga On Win 10!
    • *User ID # *Helps *King Support Pull Up Your Records! *Like Levels, Purchases, etc...!
    • *Include *Screenshots Or Any *Error Codes You May Get Of The Issue! *On A *Purchase, The *Order Number, etc...!

You should do this on every contact, when you have issues, saves time on having to ask for it. Speeds things up also.

Can also see my post at:

*See above post. Has the info on contacting *King Support, can ignore the purchase info if you like!

The above has *Syncing Accounts. You need a *King.com Account to *Sync to *Facebook. The other kind of *Sync is on *Devices to PC. Listed on *Google Search Databanks.

A couple of other things you can do. Contact your *ISP. Troubleshoot with them. Might be, outages in your area, or your *Gateway / Modem / Router, had an *Update, that didn't take well. Finally, it might be *Facebook themselves, so should contact their *Support Group. Have to track things down. There is a method for all this.

In the future, please include above info, I listed. It will help us in helping you better.

Trust this helps.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/8/2021

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @sclydesdale What kind of bonuses do you mean? We have a Daily Bonus that is a timed booster for logging in daily. Did you save your progress with Facebook or King account?

• sclydesdale
    Options

Thanks for the response. I play in facebook, at level 545, and I don't get daily bonuses or access to any challenges. What am I doing wrong?

• Yosca
    Options

Hello again @sclydesdale Did you save your play in an account? If you didn’t the progress is only saved into the memory of your device which can be lost if it's not backed up. When prompted by the game, take a moment to link it to your Facebook profile, or create a King profile. You'll see a blue Facebook 'connect' button in all of our games, so in one tap - you're done! Each time you play, your progress will be saved with us and you'll never lose your spot.

Also try this: force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 1 minute, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Hope this helps.

• sclydesdale
    Options

Thanks for responding. I'm playing on my PC through FaceBook. Every night I shut down my computer completely. Then in the morning I turn it back on, open Firefox, log into FaceBook and then into the game from the main browser.

I've been playing for several months with my progress saved, but on opening the game, there's no Daily Bonus. Other games, like Cookie Crush and Gardens of Time, give me a daily thing and I have the same settings on them.

What am I missing? I'm already in FaceBook when I log in, so there's no option to link it to my FaceBook profile...

• sclydesdale
    Options

Does anyone know how to send a ticket to support? I sort of think my game is broken...

• Yosca
    Options

Hi @sclydesdale Let me tag @Origins7_Dale . He plays Soda also on PC and Facebook (I’m not and have a King account) so he can tell you what to do.

If you want to go to support they’ll probably direct you to the Community again but you can try of course. If you contact support, don’t forget to send your game id.

To find your game id open the game app and select Profile, double tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear to reveal your User ID.

Here you can find Support: https://soporto.king.com/contact

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sclydesdale @Yosca thx for tag,

Ok, to clear up some things. I play on *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, which is signed into *Facebook. Listed in my *Signature below.

You @sclydesdale play *AT Facebook, that is different. There are many ways to play *Soda, however my setup is better than others. For one thing, connection & security went up, & don't have the limitations on *Mobile / Wifi, that others do.

It could be the *Daily Bonus has been removed at *Facebook, or you are in a group, depending on the *Device you use, who has had it removed, or it might be a test? Can't answer this, but *King Support can.

Bonus features can come & go, at any time. I have always had the *Daily Bonus, but, that is because of my setup, may lose it one day, but for now have it.

Once you contact *King Support, per our @Yosca instructions above, should include:

• *Device You Use To Play *Soda On!
    • *Soda Version You Are On! *My Signature Below Has Both *Soda & *Saga On Win 10!
    • *User ID # *Helps *King Support Pull Up Your Records! *Like Levels, Purchases, etc...!
    • *Include *Screenshots Or Any *Error Codes You May Get Of The Issue! *On A *Purchase, The *Order Number, etc...!

You should do this on every contact, when you have issues, saves time on having to ask for it. Speeds things up also.

Can also see my post at:

*See above post. Has the info on contacting *King Support, can ignore the purchase info if you like!

The above has *Syncing Accounts. You need a *King.com Account to *Sync to *Facebook. The other kind of *Sync is on *Devices to PC. Listed on *Google Search Databanks.

A couple of other things you can do. Contact your *ISP. Troubleshoot with them. Might be, outages in your area, or your *Gateway / Modem / Router, had an *Update, that didn't take well. Finally, it might be *Facebook themselves, so should contact their *Support Group. Have to track things down. There is a method for all this.

In the future, please include above info, I listed. It will help us in helping you better.

Trust this helps.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/8/2021

• sclydesdale
    Options

Thank you @Origins7_Dale and @Yosca. That answered my question. I downloaded the app from Google Play and now get daily bonuses, rainbow streaks and all that jazz. Problem solved. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?