💚 Collect colors 💛

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2021

If you like MR. If you have toffee, you can choose your tasks that you have to fulfill. So there could be more colors to collect. Because every board could be a different color.*Edited by CM: Rude and offensive*

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

You and I both communicate with the help of translators.

Therefore, the text, first translated from your language into English, and then the same text translated from English into my language, may undergo some changes in meaning.

Is this understandable or not?

I am annoyed by the situation when I ask you the same question 2-3-4 times. And you think that I am dumber than all stupid and cannot understand the elementary things that you write about.

And you constantly tell me and other players: "It's elementary, Watson!"

No. This is not the case. If I asked a question a second time, then I did not understand what you said. This means that I need additional explanation.

You have written many times in other topics that you are a kind and considerate person. But when I start asking you clarifying questions about your idea, you write me messages in which I read something like this: "If you have this function, then you yourself understand everything."

If I understood everything, I would not ask you questions.

I tell you: "Explain to me, please."

And you tell me: "You yourself understand everything."

I want to give you one piece of advice.

Write the text in German, then translate it into English, and then from English translate it back into German. Do this always to understand how the text changes. You will see interesting metamorphoses in the text, as well as words that you "did not write", ie you didn't mean that.

• ElenaVorona

Now about your idea.

You don’t want to explain to me in detail how your idea will help me.

Therefore, I will write how I understood your idea.

There are levels in which there is no one field of the game, but there are 2 or 3 fields.

You are asking me to collect candies of three different colors on three fields.

The number of these candies will be recorded somewhere in the memory of the game (for example, 99 red candies). And then I can use this amount of candies to complete Mr. Toffee's task (for example, collect 120 red candies).

But Mr. Toffee's rules say that you can only do one task at a time. This means that I cannot collect sweets "in reserve". those. for Mr. Toffee's tasks, which I will deal with later.

So I still don't understand how your idea can help me.

But, as always, getting an answer from a “kind and helpful” person is much more difficult than from an ordinary member of the community.

Guys who voted for the idea, maybe you can answer my question?

• Spinnifix

I'm tired of those constant discussions in the idea areas. That scares off the players who get it. I'm sorry!! Then ask yourself for other answers.

• ElenaVorona

What are you tired of?

You generated an idea.

The player asks you a question to understand your idea.

Do you want the idea to be realized or not? It's a simple question.

If you want, what kind of fatigue can there be?

Explain to the players the value of your idea, convince them that your idea is important.

This is called "doing everything to implement the idea." But not to say: "I did so much for the community ... I gave so many ideas to the Studio ... But .... The Studio does not implement them .... But I did everything I could. I did everything I could. !!! Praise me .... (applause) "

You just write: "Idea number 99".

And that's all you do to realize your idea.

You had good ideas that I would help you fight for. And maybe together we could do something real.

But I realized that it doesn't matter for you whether your ideas will be realized by the Studio. The main thing for you is to show your participation in the life of the community (Praise me).

If you are tired, maybe you need to rest?

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    edited August 2021

*Edited by CM: Rude and offensive*

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• Spinnifix

I got 33 votes without inquiries or discussions. Those who play the game know what is meant. Sorry

• ElenaVorona
    edited August 2021

*Edited by CM: off.topic*

• ElenaVorona

I consider this message to be real rudeness.

"Those who play the game know what is meant."

I have been playing this game for over four years. I know all the features in this game.

But I don’t understand how this idea can help me in the game. (In one of my messages above, I even wrote how I understand this idea, but the author of the idea did not confirm or refute my assumptions. The author of the idea did not react at all to this.)

And the person who expressed this idea refuses to explain to me how this idea can really be useful to me.

Despite repeating my question several times, I still haven't seen a detailed explanation of the benefits of the idea, or even an attempt to help me understand these benefits.

All answers boil down to the same thing:

"If you play, then everything is clear. And don't fool me with stupid questions."

This is how I see the answers to my specific questions.

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    edited August 2021

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?