How and where can I join a team at soda?

Options
SigK
SigK Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, i have read some topics about this, but I cannot find anywhere I can join a team. Do I need to do that on a computer? Or can I do this on an Androidphone as well?

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,615 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @SigK If you want to join a team you’ll need the Teams icon. If you don’t have that yet, you can’t join any team. If you have the icon you can join a team on any device, so a PC, Android mobile or iOS mobile. Once you have joined a team you’ll see that in your game on any device. You can click on the link below 👇🏻 and you will find all info about Teams how, to join, how to sign up.

If you need more info or have other questions, you can ask me e.g. by tagging me: press on @ and fill in my name, you’ll see my name in bold and tap on it.

This is the icon Teams, it’s on the left side of your map

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,615 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @SigK If you want to join a team you’ll need the Teams icon. If you don’t have that yet, you can’t join any team. If you have the icon you can join a team on any device, so a PC, Android mobile or iOS mobile. Once you have joined a team you’ll see that in your game on any device. You can click on the link below 👇🏻 and you will find all info about Teams how, to join, how to sign up.

If you need more info or have other questions, you can ask me e.g. by tagging me: press on @ and fill in my name, you’ll see my name in bold and tap on it.

This is the icon Teams, it’s on the left side of your map

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?